Maybe thats just me or a syptom of my vinyl addiction, but the mastering on the EP sounds damn better than the net release...

Anyways, always glad to see a netlabel going out of the shadow world of nerds hahha

--
Benoît.

Ronny Pries a écrit :
Aye Benoît,

that reminds me i almost forgot to inform the list that the "Distant paths extracts" are
finally available around the globe :)

Ronny

Benoît Pueyo wrote:

My current fave EPs in no particular order

Happy new year

Joris Voorn - Chemistry of attraction (Wolfskuil);
Paul Mac - Return to the fountain EP (Ingoma)
Paul Mac - For the sake of it (FU FCOM)
V/A - Warsaw admixture series 3 (Soleil)
Ronny Pries - Distant paths extracts (Rohformat)
Kan Shinomura - Indigene EP (Robaudio)
Philus - pH (Sähkö)
Stanny Franssen - Bionical clones (Harthouse)
Robert Hood - Hoodmusic 1 (Music man)
Adam Beyer - A walking contradiction (Plus 8)
Daniel Jacques - Aphter faith of what EP (SLS)