With my limited knowledge (I havnt heard the full
album) but picked up the 12" sampler last week I have
to agree JT - its really really good. I cant wait for
the full album to drop.

Good to see Tom continuing to release top sh!t on his
label(s). Pity he wasnt in town when you were over too
JT.

Cheers
BT