Mills did that show in an historcal site in Southern France last summer. He played some of his tracks live together with an orchestra.

I have not attended it but many of my freinds wetn there and enjoyed very much. All the concert have been filmes and will be issued on DVD soon.

Concerning is "The Bells" tour well ive seen him 3 weeks a go and he played a lot of purpose maker stuff and "tribal" music. There was a big screen in front of the stage with Purpose maker screen saver projected on it. You could just barely see mills behind the thing, kinda fun.

--
Benoît.

Emile Facey - Plant43 a écrit :
Looks like Mr. Mills is going to show a film of the Orchestre National de
Montpellier show at Lost. I've heard a recording of it and wasn't sure that
it worked but it'll be interesting to see how they present this in a club
environment.

UPDATE - LOST SATURDAY 25TH FEBRUARY
EXCLUSIVE SCREENING  - BLUE POTENTIAL - JEFF MILLS

We are pleased to announce that the evening will open in the Purple
with an exclusive screening of an exciting new project -  BLUE
POTENTIAL, featuring Jeff Mills and the Orchestre National de
Montpellier!!!
  MORE INFO TO FOLLOW....................

LOST
in association with AXIS RECORDS present 10 Years of 'The Bells'

Saturday 25th February 2006
@ The Bridge, Weston St . SE1
10pm - 6am

featuring.
JEFF MILLS (axis,u.s. exclusive uk date)  dj  + 'Bells' dvd project
JUAN ATKINS (metroplex, detroit, exclusive uk date)
STEVE BICKNELL
KIM BILIR
JUERGEN JUNKER
+