i'd go just for sumner and regis. but this is wrong list for talk of those blokes. and i'm prolly not going. =]

On Apr 15, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Greg Earle wrote:

On Friday, April 14th 2006 at 5:34 PM, "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://demf.com/
i dont even know what to say

I do!

DAN BELL VS. JOSH WINK 15-ROUND STEEL CAGE DEATHMATCH!!!

:)

   - Greg

P.S. Sorry Phred, every remaining cheesy rave they have in LA (not many left these days) has the same suspects - Donald Glaude, Christopher Lawrence, DJ Dan, etc. etc. blah
    blah.  Boo Paxahau.

P.P.S. I just saw "The Orb" a month or so ago. Like Matt Kane said - think Fehlmann on laptop with Alex mixing records alongside. Pleasant enough, but this is not your father's Orb. I quite enjoy Thomas Fehlmann's solo gigs but I prefer the old Orb
      if they're going to be billed as "The Orb" together.

P.P.P.S. Where's all the young rising Detroit talent? Ghostly/ Spectral crew, etc.? I think I'm going to sit this one out, kids. (Not that I could afford it
        this year, anyway)