Sounds familiar

-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart Caig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:19 AM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) DEMF 2006: To Go Or Not To Go?

When I went to the DEMF a few years ago me and a friend got hauled in at
Philadelphia airport and questioned in seperate rooms for almost an
hour.
With the customs official constantly going and checking out everything I
said with my friend in the other room! We then made the mistake of
getting the bus across to canada for a couple of hours to get the
passport an extra stamp and have a steak. It took all of 10 minutes to
get there and 2 hours to get back in again!