From: fab. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Tuesday, 11 July, 2006 4:20:24 PM
Subject: (313) did anyone go to.....

Hi friends,

(sorry but i couldnt think of a short meaningful subject)

Did anyone go to the Berlin Underground party with Daniel Bell on saturday
in Amsterdam?

i was meant to go...just wondering what it was like....

fab.
----
CITYMORB MUSIC
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
out now: CTM002 SMBP - Stars Falling ep.

np: luciano - present dc-10 sessions