Well tracked down Francis - I picked that up the other week too but in my
defence I havnt had a chance to check it yet.

As for blaming me - fair play, I can take it ;-))

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 October, 2006 3:16:36 PM
Subject: FW: (313) 3 Chairs, Manchester

Doh!  Aidy has remembered what it is.  A Mike Dearborn record.  Sexual
XPerience original mix off this
http://www.discogs.com/release/656423
And I already have it.  Davy I blame you for this as this was exactly the
scenario you related with you asking Martin from Rub-a-Dub
about a record he was playing.
I can't wait to get home to check this.