Musically wise this is very difficult for me to make a chart...

Seems the old good funk techno i love has disappeared. The good surprise came from all these techno producers starting producing more minimal stuff with oubviously more funk than all these german & hawtinesque guys.

My thoughts go to :
- Adam Beyer with his +8 release and sucessfully adapted Drumcode to the trend whithout losing its (hard) soul
- Deetron with his "Twisted" album
- Mills, that has kept alive Purpose Maker and not flooded us with highly conceptual albums almost each month like he did in 2004/2005 - All the recent Ante Zenit release 35-38 (probably by Alex Bau or Tomie Nevada) completely over-produced but with so much funk !
- Joris Voorn for all his tracks, but specially MPX309
- Agoria with Code 1206

Also glad to see Edensonic gets some support ;o)

--
Benoît.

P.A. Keur BICT a écrit :
Hi list. Since the year is now really almost over I have made two
"best of 2006" lists myself and attached them to this thread.

List 1: The 5 best tracks of 2006 (imho):
1: omar-s - churchill - aos-006
2: stanislav tolkachev - randominde (Part 2) - fud 009
3: convextion - astrum / convextion - sulphur vent (can`t really
decide which one i like best...) - dlvextlp
4: ismer transition - dark sun - journeys ep (see:
http://transelectronic.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=0&Itemid=29.
This was posted earlier.)
5: jeff mills - transport - pm 021

List 2: The 5 best thinks music wise (On a broad term)
1: The bassline plugin for FL. I am just starting bedroom producer,
but this blew me away. Proper 303 emulator.
2: Netlabels. This year I really discovered them! My fvourites are:
http://www.edensonic.com/,  http://funquedroppings.com/,
http://www.intoxik.de/ and http://www.2063music.de/. Tips for detroit
based / 313 related netlabels are very welcome!
3: Documentaries / videos on techno. I saw some this year trough
soulseek (the hawtin lecture at immedia) and youtube.
4: The octex liveset posted on november 25. (Yes, this one:
http://www.filter27.com/archives/2006/11/filter27_podcast_002_octex.php#more)
Thanks for sharing that Jernej, I REALLY liked it!
5: My younger brother taking an interest in producing music and
DJ-ing. (Unfortunately he is mostly interested in hardcore / gabber,
but that is also how it started for me.)

No highs without lows. But I won`t post them here.
Be positive! Also in 2007!  ;-)

Peter

On 12/23/06, Michael Pujos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
>    *Singles* (Peel Seamus)
> 1     Shed - Well Done, My Son (Soloaction)
> 2     Martin Buttrich - Full Clip (Planet E)
> 3     Cobblestone Jazz - Dump Truck (Wagon Repair)
> 4     Atjazz - For Real EP (Innervisions)
> 5     Don Williams - Detroit Black EP (Artless)
> 6     Jon Beltran - Going Home EP (Groovia Sound)
> 7     Kaito - Hundred Million Light Years (Kompakt)
> 8     Soundstream - Makin'Love (SoundStream)
> 9     Omar S - Foe Da International Dj Only!! (FXHE)
> 10     Hendrik Schwarz - Leave My Head Alone Brain (Osunlade Remix)
> (Sunday Music)
>
> *Albums* (Peel Seamus)
> 1     The Nova Dream Sequence - Interpretations (Compost)
> 2     John Legend - Once Again (Columbia)
> 3     Deetron - Twisted (Music Man)
> 4     Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process (Sending Orbs)
> 5     Convextion - Convextion (Down Low)
>
> *Compilations* (Peel Seamus)
> 1     Dj Deep Presents City To City (BBE)
> 2     Carl Craig And Laurent Garnier Present The Kings Of Techno
> (Rapster)
> 3     Hendrik Schwarz Dj Kicks (Studio K7)
>
> *Favorites* (Peel Seamus)
> Label     Innervisions
> Artist     Carl Craig
> Dj     Deetron
> Talent     Redshape

Cool list!! will definetely have to check some of the stuff you listed.
Here's my list: (for some reason some of
the fields in "More Favorites" and "Your details" were not submitted in
the form while I filled them)

Michael Pujos (BORDEAUX, France)

Singles (Michael Pujos)
1    Future Beat Alliance - E.P. 3 (Suicide Recordings)
2    Future Beat Alliance - E.P. 2 (Suicide Recordings)
3    D5 - Neutrino EP (Delsin)
4    Quinn - No more drama (Delsin)
5    Trancendence - Danze EP (Strobe Records)
6 Black Jazz Consortium - Looking Forward EP (Gotta Keep Faith Records)
7    Girrèsse & Erb - Slapback (Connaisseur Supérieur)
8    Blackfeel_Wite - Deeper (BIT Mexico)
9    DJ Mourad - To Elias... EP (Soul People Music)
10    Sebastian Kramer - The Aztecs - Bio UK

Albums (Michael Pujos)
1    Beat Pharmacy - Constant Pressure (Deep Space Media)
2    Dan Curtin - We are the ones we've been waiting for (Headspace)
3    Vince Watson - The emotion sequence (Delsin)
4    Heiko Laux - Waves (Kanzleramt)
5

Compilations (Michael Pujos)
1    Keep The Fait - Dust sampler 1 (Dust Science)
2
3

Favorites (Michael Pujos)
Label    Delsin