Keith Allen is also here. He is introduced as Dr Keith Allen of the
Post-Freudian Therapy Centre in Geneva and a world expert on drugs. There's
an outbreak of muttering when Wilson says this and he doesn't miss the
opportunity. 'It's so strange in America,' he says, beaming. 'You're so
embarrassed about f*cking drugs aren't you?

It's funny to read back but why go all that way, get all that talent in one room and then messy about like some daft 1st year student. I once met Keith Allen in a lift to party, he got chatting to a gay friend of mine and offered to "turn her" while strangely sniffing all the way to the tenth floor, idiot.

It didn't do Guns N' Roses any
harm.'

I saw blonde haired one of GNR interviewed over the holidays and I would bet my record collection on the fact that it's done him a lot of harm, he couldn't string two words together.

LOL