Sounds like Rodamaal - Insomnia. probably the ame remix. Did it have some sexy portuguese vocals? Used to love that track but its charm has been lost in a sea of epic lush ame ripoffs.

http://www.discogs.com/release/465408. weird that Ame's discogs artist page isnt showing any releases for me today.

Quoting Benoît Pueyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Rhaa  I totally dont know that track and I am almost sure this is a
classic (Todd Terry ?). But the fact is that i have heard it recently
at Depp Space @ Cielo NY, but also in a party with Laurent Garnier and
in a recorded show from Deetron.

The track has some kindof slow 'Garage' rythm, a synth line that make
me think to Kill Bill gimmick, and a voice saying

"Find it, Give it, Work it, Share it"
"Find it, Give it, Work it, Spread it"

(maybe i made some mistake as my undesrtanding of lyrics in English is
quite bad).
--
Benoît.