The track is Claude Von Stroke, "Who's Afraid of Detroit". It's on this ep:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/223226-01.htm
Artist:         VONSTROKE, Claude
Title:  The Whistler
Label:  Go Deeva Italy
Cat No:         GDV 013/GDV 06013
Format:         12"
Released:       12 June, 2006

There are remixes of the track, by Audion, Tanner Ross, and Kevin
Saunderson (yes, there's a literal 313 connection in the end here!),
though I think I prefer the original:
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/252353-01.htm

The amusing thing to me was that Juno calls the original record
"electrohouse/electroclash" ... while the remix record is
"minimal/tech house" ... I don't get it? The genre thing has just
gotten weird lately, or more to the point, totally arbitrary.

How are we supposed to know which genres we detest, when nobody can
decide which records belong to which genres? I guess we'll just have
to hate all these lame new releases indiscriminately, cus there's no
soul and imagination any more, just a bunch of drugged up blippity
bloop!!! ;-)

~David

Can anyone help me out on this one? Heard hawtin and a few others play
it recently.

1:00:00 mark in this set:
http://www.traviscastillo.com/music/2006/minimal/0901_magda_dinky_harry_klein2.mp3

The dissonant melody could almost be interpreted as "detroity" but its
clearly a minimal track.