Audion has batch processing options.

On 23 Jan 2007, at 21:25, David Powers wrote:

On an opposite note, I'm looking for something more like a command
line tool for audio processing, particularly to do batch normalizing.
Opening up a soundfile in SoundForge and waiting for the graphic
rendering of the WAV file to load, is often complete overkill, and
since I do some of my audio processing on an old PIII, I'd like a more
optimized/quicker/non-GUI solution.

I might use the open source audio processing language ChucK to do it
though, I don't think that would be too difficult. But does anyone
know of anything?

I may also be able to use some Linux tools, my gf is installing Debian
for me on an old laptop. But I'm not that familiar with Linux audio
tools...

~David