--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> what exactly are the similarities in his recent
> remixes aside from the
> fact that a large number of them are ridiculously
> dope? i cant think
> of two that sound the same, or even similar.
>
> i cant believe c2 would get hated on for being too
> good. that doesnt
> make any sense.
>
> tom

Hi Tom,

Before I start I dont want to get into a long
protracted argument about this (or put on your hit
list incase I come over to the festival)  ;-))

I just think that the last couple of years remix
output has been very formulaic - I have all of them so
it hasnt put me off buying them. But they have a
pattern, they have a similar beat, which gradually
winds its way up with a hook from the original vocal
(if there was one) and then it reaches a crescendo
just when the needle hits the run out groove.

And it not me hating on CC, its just a general
observation.

Cheers
BT