I didn't know it was an LP (thought it was a 12), but I've heard of this too. There's a Radio Slave mix of life's soundtrack due too. It was on that radio slave/rekid mix (can't recall the url). Sounded hot.

robin...

On 4 May 2007, at 10:10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: P.A. Keur BICT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 May 2007 08:54

Thanks for the id`s! I can`t find Redshape`s remix of
Deetron's 'Life Soundtrack' on discogs

Has the full release of this actually surfaced yet? As I understand it it's on an LP of remixes of Deetron's recent LP? - which I've heard about for the last 2 months or so but not actually seen in a shop so far.