whoops! should check me facts. but i do know the theme was re-released on that new label product deluxe with new remixes (i think, but wouldn't bet my life on it) - and without the c craig remix. doubt we'll see the likes of claude young or sterac doin' remixes for this new label, if the theme re-release is anything to go by. if memory serves me well (and it rarely does), the re-release had a cheesy whiff off it.

From: "Tom Robbins/Tom Magic Feet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] Hot Lizard-the theme
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:54:24 -0000

Just to correct a couple of details: Hot Lizard were Nottingham DJs Paul
Wain and Gary Marsden while Pacific was owned by Justin Deighton. Justin has
a new mix CD coming out on a label called Product Deluxe (which I am
guessing he owns now instead of Pacific) that includes 'The Theme', so maybe
he's planning to re-release it. It'll be worth watching the new label if
only because he used to have a knack of persuading some excellent producers
to contribute remixes - Claude Young being another example.

Right, let's have a blast of this here new Drexciya album...

TOM