Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

I think there was 3 Ismistik 12's on Djax, I've certainly got two and I
know of another.

At the time they came out, I thought they were killer, Techno from Europe
that had similarities to Detroit, there wasn't that much of it about at the
time. Was it '93?
Was glad to hear that the guy is still producing, a friend of mine picked
up that 10" + I thought it was pretty good too.

To be quite honest, I used to play them to death as a young lad. aaaaah
*goes all misty eyed*!

Neil Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/03/2002 14:20:10