on 3/7/02 5:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> PS Please feel free to use this thread for further Mojo praise.
>
> I hear that.  Does anyone have any old setlists of Mojo / Midnight Funk Assn.
> radio shows?  I know they were on for a long time, just wondered if it's
> possible to dig up anything like this in old radio show logbooks or journals
> or something.  I can name about 20 tracks that I remeber him playing alot, but
> I'd love to see the range of, say, an ENTIRE SHOW from start to finish... how
> long were those shows?

Nice historical blurb here:
http://www.metrotimes.com/19/Dma99/achieve.html

I recall a flash heavy Midnight Funk Association website from over a year
ago.  Good news is, it looks like Mojo still has www.electrifyingmojo.com
registered, but under construction.

As far as a top 20, why don't those of us who remember the show list a few?
I'll get the obvious ones out first:

Kraftwerk, "Numbers"
B52s, "Mesopotamia"
George Clinton, "Atomic Dog"