Amen to that.

Im also a little puzzled that no one has mentioned the
attention that this movie is bringing to the city. Yeah,
people are crying that it makes the city look like a "prison."
But as someone who has seen the film, I thought Detroit
looked like Detroit, and it was actually kind of cool sitting
in a major theater going, "Wow, I know where that is..."
And the fact that he has said in interviews that his purpose
in the movie was to show the world the real Detroit
transcends whatever his opinion on techno is.

ID