ALEXANDER ROBOTNICK used the 303 with squiggle on....can't remember the
track name, came out as a bootleg as 'love robot'. that is early 80s, and
should be included in any histroy of 303 use.
the swah pixies, an australian outfit that was part of the severed
heads/sydney industrial scene, used one in 82. i can't remember if they
released any recordings with the 303 on it. if so, it would have been
released on m squared.
is ian andrews still on the list? he should know if anybody in sydney in
those days released 303 tracks.

my 303+606 noodlings from the mid 80s are on a four track real to real in
the cupboard somehwere.
james