To all those who know me, if you dont have a clue who I am, then you might as
well delete this now,

Well, this is the first time I have been online in ages, and unfortunately,
it'll be the last for a bit as well I think.  The last month has sucked,
among other whities, such as police trouble and court appearances, some debt
problems, and some other crap, I have managed to lose my job.  My position
has been made redundant, so I am unemployed now, which means my unlimited and
all day internet access is gone.

However, the library is only down the road, so I will be able to use their
computers to check my Email 3 or 4 times a week.  Which means, if it takes me
a few days to reply, don't be surprised, and if you are on a list, you would
be advised to Email me personally (but please still Email me, all you people
who kick ass, and you know who you are....) my address is the same -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I will be putting all my lists into digest mode, so you
wont really be able to reach me with any speed that way.

I am not sorry if this message was of no relevance to you, because I told you
at the top to stop reading if you didn't know who I am  :¬)

Anyways,

Have lots of fun,

Aaron