At 08:43 PM 9/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>didn't steve o'sullivan recently release a 2x12?   if so, does anybody know
>the name/label?   i really liked bluetrain 6, as well as his recent release
>on ongaku.

Yes all the bluetrain releases are excellent but not
all of Steve O'Sullivan's work is in that same sound.
The new Steve O'Sullivan 2x12" you're probably
thinking of is recent double pack of remixes on his
Mosaic label. Probably one of my favorite Mosaic
releases as of late. The Eight Miles High &
Bluespirit remixes are excellent! Here is the info on
sed release:

. Steve O'Sullivan: A New Perspective 2x12" (Mosaic 018)
Tracks:
- Inner Sanctum/Remastered
- Acid Jesus Rmx
- Eight Miles High Rmx