Hey is it the 'Bren' i used to know and met when i played in Dublin back in 2002 or 2003?? Does anyone have his contact (or maybe he can meil me back directly if on the list) ?

Iloved that 'Umbrella' track on Ovum and these new ones are nice aswell !

--
Benoît.

kent williams a écrit :
Brendan doesn't self-promote on this list, so I will do it for him. He
has a new EP on NRK that I think is pretty awesome:

http://www.nrkrecords.co.uk/recordstore/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=466

Lush stuff. Obviously influenced by the more lyrical moments of Octave
One and UR.   His music lives in a weird place with respect to most
techno -- the immediately accessible harmonic progressions he uses get
his tracks into the boxes of some Progressive DJs, but to my ears at
least, he has the taste and instincts to pull back from the brink of
being cheesy.

In other words, his stuff makes me feel good without feeling dirty afterwards.