Intersting article, in French. Maybe someone can translate? (PS : if u have an add, you can skip it)

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,[EMAIL PROTECTED],36-994999,0.html

TO ADD SOMETHING, I ask WHY digital DJ softwares do not have integrated somethiong like COVER FLOW you can find on Itunes / Ipod? Even more, this feature should be completed by the same interface you have on Ipod Touch / Iphone, displaying the tracklisting of the album on the "back" of the cover once u clicked on the cover.

This feature might be pattented by Apple, but it would not be that difficult to imitate (just look at the inner window browsing in Youtube) and that would be the correction of the BIG defect of digital DJing that hasnt made me switched yet.
--
Benoît.