I've been hearing that story as well. Also been hearing about the dead stripper
too though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stoddard, Kamal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 27 March 2008 19:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; Gil Yaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (313) re: Kwame OT

So back to the thread topic, I just had lunch with one of kwame's
childhood friends that lives here in the A. I wanted to hear something
better about the situation from someone close to the source. turns out,
it's MAD bad. Kwame, the girl he had an affair with AND her husband,
were all childhood friends. So there was a bit of personal wackness
going on as well. I asked my friend how he felt about the sitch and he
said, " basically kwame blew it. He got comfortable and let the position
go to his head. Like when you feel very important and you act
untouchable, then when things begin to touch you, you do things outside
of your morals (usually called "doing what I gotta do" by those engaged)
to try to maintain the illusion for fear it may crumble your image
(meanwhile doing a great job of that all by yourself). And as is the
norm in those situations, you're the last one to realize how bad you
blew it. Usually it's too late to fix it." I could care less about the
location of your dong, but fxcking your friends over (and their wives)
is never forgive action where I'm from. Sucks.

Kayess news network (KNN)
Where you hear the real ish first!

P.S. I hope this isn't inappropriate or offends anyone. If so let me
know and I'll make a public 313 apology (hey, it's a sensitive subject).