Let's not forget, opusrecords.com (downtown 304), they are ideal for
picking up house and have been increasing their techno selection as of
late, picking up the slack for some of the other online stores that
are no longer with us.

The other odd store I take a peek at every now and again, if all other
options have been exhausted is down in DC, djhut.com. They were the
only store we could snag that last Kevin Reynolds.

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com