As far as feeling out the stereo imaging of the system, I highly recommend
brinkmann's remixing of mike ink's studio one or his remixing of hawtin's
concept 1

thanks,

Jeff Davis

        Mobile: 803.640.3988
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyjdavis

See who we know in common        Want a signature like this?