it re-opened under new mgmt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Draper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: (313) demf interactive map

I was under the impression Oslo closed. Am I wrong about that? Someone
give me the scoop, as that was always my first stop in town.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Dan Labovitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For shame not having the shorecest on there.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111173741362938485816.00044c9cf260cd02516f8&ll=42.329933,-83.042339&spn=0.004577,0.011759&z=17