What I'm finding interesting is that it's not just that mnml DJs are
changing their tune(s) but that promoters are booking guests who would have
been outside of their comfort zone 18 months ago. For instance the Run
parties here in London were ostensibly quite mnml (and/or minimal) and now
they have Alton Miller booked for their next party. I really wouldn't have
seen that coming. Have a look at their past guests and you'll see what I
mean: http://www.runsounds.com/events/

Another thing that I think might be unique about this is that it's a younger
crowd who are now being fed unapologetic deep house. And quality older house
as well. This trend has nothing to do with being the most current (yet). God
knows in what horrible way this will get compartmentalised and repackaged
over the next year or two if the trend persists, but it's an interesting
moment Right Now, for whatever that's worth.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]