dunno if anyone cares but rephlex released a 4x12" set of BBC radiophonic workshop music a few years ago...

also, I have a documentary about the workshop and the amazing work they did over the years. if there is any interest, I'll upload and share it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ouse.net> To: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Three-One-Three" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Lost tapes of the Dr Who composer

hehe im just listening to the bonkers dancey squelch one now

Martin Dust wrote:

Rather interesting article and sound files on Delia Derbyshire

Playing

- 2nd August - Under_score - The Tube - Bristol
-30th August - I Love Acid - Ginglik  - Shepherds Bush

New Blog - Full MP3s of rare, wierd and wonderful acidic nonsense - http://blog.acid-house.net

Placid on the t'interweb - http://www.acid-house.net

Placid's Muzik Jamboree - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12854449841

Live on Future-music.co.uk every other Thursday - 8pm - 10pm
Live on purple-radio.co.uk every other Thursday -  6pm - 8pm