I have this record. Is it that demanded?

I have actually bought it but personnaly think there was better detroit techno out at that time, like the Los Hermanos album. Maybe Detroit techno is just too silent and make regular tracks become something awsome ?

Benoît.

ken odeluga a écrit :
The Plan - Plan A - (The Plan) cat Plan 001

It could possibly revitalise your outlook on techno, I think, if you've still got an ear for sheer fun and funk, that is.

I know it's super limited but a suggestion, for Europeans only, sorry: I got my repress from interstellarsounds.com

I know he imported quite a few, so if you're interested and quick .....

Ken