Hi Noriko,

I have  test scenario for not correctly handled modrdns during total init:

- have a database with n entries, n large enough tthat total init takes long enough to be able to apply an update while it is running
- add two entries
-- n+1: cn=child,$SUFFIX
-- n+2: cn=parent,$SUFFIX
both have the same parentid and n+2 will be replayed after n+1
- start total update
- do a modrdn
cn=child,$SUFFIX
changetype: modrdn
newrdn: cn=child
newsuperior: cn=parent,$SUFFIX

now cn=child,cn=paren,$SUFFIX will be sent before its parent

I do not know how we can fix this, I think it is a corner case, but we should keep it in mind

Ludwig