On 08/03/2017 12:24 PM, Ilias Stamatis wrote:

    That said, whenever you write an entry you always have seen the
    parent and could stack the dn with the parentid and createt the dn
    without using the entryrdn index.
    You even need not to keep track of all the entry rdsn/dns - only
    the ones with children will be needed later, the presence of
    "numsubordinates"
    identifies a parent.

Interesting. I think I now understand better how to approach this problem.
great. just one more hint. If you iterate the the entries in id2entry you have the entryid and the parentid of the entry. if parentid > entryid you need to get and export the parent first (an track that you did it already)
I'll get back to it soon.
Thanks so much!

> Last but not least, since I think dbscan is broken for entryrdn, investigating and fixing this would also be nice

Sure. I'll open a ticket so it gets tracked.

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric
Shander