Hi,

As a team we've decide to conduct the merge of the lib389 source tree
with the 389-ds-base source code. In addition, we are in a position
where we will only support python 3 for the usage of lib389.

Given that most people have not packaged or shipped python-lib389 in
most forms, this should be a relatively easy transition - we only need
to add and support the python 3 module build steps following the make
steps.

This merger will happen in the next week, and we will notify when this
process is complete. We will update our build documentation on
port389.org to reflect this change,

Thanks,

--
Sincerely,