Hi there,

For 1.4 I would like to raise MINTLS level to 1.2. This should be a
safe change for us to make, and clients with affected clients that need
less can easily downgrade this.

I'm invested in secure by default, so I think this is important to do.

https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/issue/49395

To put this in perspective, java 7 supports TLS 1.2 since 2011 and most
major operating systems have supported it since 2008 and onwards. There
is no reason to hold this back at 1.0 or 1.1.

I would like this reviewed and acked soon, so this is the chance to
comment now please,

--
Sincerely,

William Brown