I'll admit up front that comparatively speaking, this is a tiny, tiny, tiny
little environment, only a few hundred users in the directory service.

We have a 60 day password expiration requirement.  Users range from nerdy
infrastructure types to Windows developers to business users.

Is anybody using an httpd (Apache2) based self-service password reset tool?

I've been looking at the LTB self-service password reset
application(http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/latest/start).
  I can probably get it to work for me, but I'm also looking at some fairly
non-trivial modifications, I suspect.

Jeff Kalchik
Systems Engineering
Land O'Lakes
This message may contain confidential material from Land O'Lakes, Inc. (or its
subsidiary) for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may not be
reviewed, disclosed, copied, distributed or used by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.