On 06/16/2017 02:58 AM, Blaz Kalan wrote:
> Hi Mark, thank you very much.
> I actually always imported data with java LDAP browser/editor. Now I try with
> ldapmodify and I am succeded with user passwords.
>
> Now I have only few unresolved things.
>
> For atribute entryUUID in exported data I use nsuniqueid for 389 import.
>
> But I do not know, which atributes represent this tree atributes from
> opdanLDAP:
> 'Object class violation. unknown object class "labeledURIObject"
> 'Object class violation. attribute "labeledURI" not allowed
> 'Object class violation. attribute "entryCSN" not allowed
>
> Which object and atributes I should used instead of them.
The server itself does not use these attributes, so this is really what
your clients would need.  Only you can answer that :)  Anyway somewhere
in your openldap environment this schema is defined, and it has not been
migrated to 389 yet.  Sorry I don't know Openldap so I can not tell you
where to find it, but it should be there somewhere.