On Thu, 2017-07-13 at 15:13 +0000, Harald Pape wrote:
> Hello, a few days ago i have installed a DS and configured a Pam pass through
> plugin to authenticate against a backend ldap system, following the
> instructions. my Problem is that it Looks like the plugin will not
> activateted for authentication. Can some one help me?

Hey mate,

I think we need some more info to help you.

* What version of 389-ds-base are you using?
* Which pam service are you using (ie /etc/pam.d/<service>)
* Can you authenticate to the pam service in other ways?
* Can you provide us your cn=config related to pam pass through plugin?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,

William Brown