Willian, i can make that, is there any manual on how to get the data trough
gstack?

Another thing, as i needed to resolve the issue, i had ldapmodify my group
adding the members, using the method below it took like 16 sec. peer user
and leading to un-reponsive system after the 30th user:

*dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*changetype: modify*
*add: member*
*dn: uid=user1,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*-*

*dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*changetype: modify*
*add: member*
*dn: uid=user2,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*-*

*dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*changetype: modify*
*add: member*
*dn: uid=user3,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*-*
+ 50 users

But, changing to the method below, i was able to add all 600 users in only
16 sec with no un-responsive time:

*dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*changetype: modify*
*add: member*
*dn: uid=user1,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*dn: uid=user2,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*dn: uid=user3,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain*
*+55*
*-*