On 08/09/2017 09:48 PM, Lucas Diedrich wrote:
Willian, i can make that, is there any manual on how to get the data trough gstack?

Another thing, as i needed to resolve the issue, i had ldapmodify my group adding the members, using the method below it took like 16 sec. peer user and leading to un-reponsive system after the 30th user:

*/dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/changetype: modify/*
*/add: member/*
*/dn: uid=user1,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/-/*
*/dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain
/*
*/changetype: modify/*
*/add: member/*
*/dn: uid=user2,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/-/*
*/dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain
/*
*/changetype: modify/*
*/add: member/*
*/dn: uid=user3,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/-/*
+ 50 users

But, changing to the method below, i was able to add all 600 users in only 16 sec with no un-responsive time:

*/dn: cn=mygorup,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/changetype: modify/*
*/add: member/*
*/dn: uid=user1,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/dn: uid=user2,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/dn: uid=user3,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain/*
*/+55/*
/*this is no surprise. in on case you have >50 operations and over 50 invocations of teh memberof plugin and in the other case there is only one operation and one plugin call*/
*/-/*

Em ter, 8 de ago de 2017 às 19:57, William Brown <wibr...@redhat.com <mailto:wibr...@redhat.com>> escreveu:

    On Mon, 2017-08-07 at 17:30 +0000, Lucas Diedrich wrote:
    > Hello guys,
    >
    > i have a *Freeipa 4.4.1* with 389
    (389-ds-base-1.3.5.18-1.fc25.x86_64), my
    > problem is, i have a huge group with 5400 users, but i've to add
    more 800
    > to it, when i try to add more than 10 my dirsrv goes unresponsive.
    >
    > When the system starts to replicate all my Freeipa's goes
    unresponsive,
    > asking over #389 some guys susgest that could be a bug with the
    *memberof
    > plugin*, is there anything i can do to fix this?

    Morning,

    Would you mind taking a gstack of the ns-slapd process when it goes
    un-responsive? This would help me to see why it's showing high latency
    like this.

    Thanks,

    --
    Sincerely,

    William Brown
    Software Engineer
    Red Hat, Australia/Brisbane

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric
Shander