Hello,

I'm working on migrating from CentOS-Directory/8.1.0 B2009.134.1334 to
389-Directory/1.3.5.10 B2017.145.2037.

What I'm finding is that the Database Export functions in the
CentOS-Directory/8.1.0 B2009.134.1334 Console as well as ldapsearches aren't
returning all entries. Specifically an objectclass=* search filter for a given
ou fails to output all entries. However if the search filter is for an
attribute which exists, all applicable entries are returned.

The Console also does not show entries that might otherwise be found with a
ldapsearch and a specific search filter.

Based on some experience I have with another LDAP system this feels like an
ancestorid problem.

Can anyone offer any tips/thoughts or questions to clarify my problem?

Thank you
Kirk MacDonald