Hi Mark,

Thank you for the quick response. I’m just beginning to unravel the mysteries
of replication, so I really appreciate an expert’s help.

As you can see in the screenshot, the max db csn is quite a bit ahead. Is that
an indication of a problem? Should the server not try to minimize the
difference? I’m theorizing that some of the changes that might occur should not
be replicated — causing the RUV maxcsn to increase but not the agreement’s?

Also, the Last Modify Time column for some servers shows “1/1/1970 00:00:00”.
I’ve verified that that’s how it comes from the search query. What’s that an
indication of?

Thank you
  Sergei