>> Also, you mentioned that the agreement might have been disabled. What field
>> of the nsds5replicationagreement class shows that?
> nsds5ReplicaEnabled

Thank you

>> Given the error in the log, and the low likelihood of the agreement being
>> disabled for a week, what else can cause a node not to find a CSN?
> Have you restored from a backup recently?

No

> You need to look through all the logs to further troubleshoot this.   For now
> I would get everyone in sync then monitor replication, and archive your logs
> for the next week.  That way you have a full data set to investigate if
> something goes wrong.

Ok, I’ll try to plow through the logs. I might still have them.

> What version of 389 are you on?  rpm -qa | grep 389-ds-base

389-ds-base-libs-1.3.5.10-21.el7_3.x86_64
389-ds-base-1.3.5.10-21.el7_3.x86_64

What does this tell you:

[25/Oct/2017:18:16:43.389794105 +0000] connection - conn=167482 fd=121 Incoming
BER Element was 3 bytes, max allowable is 2097152 bytes. Change the
nsslapd-maxbersize attribute in cn=config to increase.

This is confusing, it was 3 bytes which is < 2097152 and still the log message.