Hi,

We currently are syncing passwords from Active Directory to 389 via the
Passsync service installed on our domain controllers. We would like to reverse
this, and set up syncing passwords (and only passwords no other attributes)
from 389 to AD (while keeping password syncing from AD to 389 in place). The
documentation provided seems convoluted. Can anyone tell me if this can be
done, and how I would go about it? In addition, I do not want to use ADCA in
our AD domain, I would rather use a 3rd party cert.
Thanks,

Dan Franciscus

Systems Administrator

Information Technology Group