> On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 08:52 +0100, Alberto García Sola wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm currently working on docker support in 389-ds.

William, I'm really glad to hear this. We've been running 389 server in docker
in EC2 instances for months now and it works great. We have home grown scripts
for automating the DS installation and replication between 2 DS instances, but
it would be awesome to use a supported setup instead, so I'd really like to try
what you have. Our setup uses mounted EBS volumes that contain all the
necessary DS folders so that the EC2s can be blown away and recreated any time
we want.