Hi all,

we still struggeling with multiple problems in our 389-ds setup.

I already opened the threads "disk i/o: very high write rates" and
"ldapsearch performance problem​".

Another (the biggest) problem is, that dirsrv becomes suddenly totally
unresponsive. The server is still running, no errors in error-log - but
ldap queries are not answered and run in timeouts.

The only way is to restart it. After restart everything is fine - for a
while. But sometimes it hangs immediately again after restart.

I logged a straces while dirsrv was unresponsive:
  https://nextcloud.datenkollektiv.net/s/qD8ojQZztMqbQtp

Maybe someone has an idea?

Thanks and regards.
Jan