On 9/6/2018 6:41 PM, William Brown wrote:

I think, looking at the data you posted, the question you're asking
is
"why, when I subject my server to a continuous search operation load,
do
some operations have much longer latency than others?".
If they are doing the same operation repeatedly, then it *is* an issue
because it shows that within the server architecture there is a flaw
that causes non deterministic behaviour.

I didn't say it wasn't a problem -- just attempting to clarify the specific scope of the problem.