verify there is an equality index for uidnumber and gidnumber, not just
presence, in the entries
dn: cn=gidnumber,cn=index,cn=userRoot,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
dn: cn=uidnumber,cn=index,cn=userRoot,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
which version of 389-ds-base is this about?
Thanks,
M.