> On 10 Jul 2020, at 14:26, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Will,
>
> I actually just confirmed that you can create a console .net core app, as
> well as an asp.net core web app that you can use the .net core with or fully
> fledged .net framework. My question is now this 389ds is a web app or a
> console app?

389ds would be a console application for this context.

> Also how would one integrate this into 389ds as well as cockpit. Does 389
> have an irc channel on a network somewhere?

We have an irc on freenode, but the team is really spread out over the world.

Cockpit would likely come as a result of working with our lib389 tools.

For now, my advice is probably to focus on the CLI proof of concept first, and
we can think about cockpit later (Mark may have thoughts on this) :)

> Regards,
> Jonathan

No problems, we are here to help, and it's exciting to hear you want to be
involved!

—
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs