<<< Give them a better choice and make them think twice.  Do not
ridicule them but educate them.

We can just hope that in time we Filipinos would not be just educated
in our minds but also in our hearts.

^ Real talk right there. Hats off to you, Bob. I have your back on
this one.

Got Milk? ( . )( . )

--- In 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com, bobby villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Would it then turn out that all the power would be upon the
wealthy?  I'm not saying that that isn't the case now.  I also
believe that some of the wealthy would foremost just look for the
good of their own selfish interests.

> Let's not get stuck with generalizations because believe it or not
some of those educated support Erap and not for their own selfish
interests.  No, these people are college graduates and are in
management positions of their companies.  They just sincerely believe
that Erap would turn things around and is the only one that shows
concern for the poor.

> Of course I don't believe in this.  But what is important here is
that in their eyes that is what they see.  That is what they believe.

> In the lack of genuine, selfless, exceptional leadership the people
would turn to those they believe in even that larger-than-life heavy
drinking screen idol with a multitude of mistresses.

> Give them a better choice and make them think twice.  Do not
ridicule them but educate them.

> We can just hope that in time we Filipinos would not be just
educated in our minds but also in our hearts.

> God bless!
>
> Nicandro Filart Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For those who didn't get the joke, this wasn't from me and
pls don't forward with my name… those chain letters have a
way of creating a life of their own…

> Kung ako masusunod dapat yung votes is equal to the amount of tax
you paid… parang company your vote is equal to your number of
shares… mas marami kang bayad na tax mas malaki dapat influence
mo…

> Regarding "lack of education" it's not necessarily true
that people in the provinces are less educated, it's actually the
urban poor yung mga "ignorant" at nagpapagamit… and FYI
the electoral college system in the US was designed to protect the
smaller states hence the smaller states have disproportionately
larger percentage of electoral votes vs their population - i.e. they
will always have 3 (or was it 2) votes no matter how small their
population is…

> ---------------------------------

On Behalf Of spurs
> Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:10 AM
> To: 4c-math94@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [4c-math94] Re: Sana tama sila... at mali ako
>

> kala ko pa naman totoong galing kay nic... hehe
> may point siya... .. i somehow agree when
> he said na dapat tax payers lang ang pwedeng bumoto...
> yung sakin naman non, i said, dapat parang
> US, electoral not popularity vote...
> i mean dapat malaki ang weight ng votes ng manila and
> other big cities as compared to smaller towns
> kasi nga mas maraming "educated" (for the lack of term)
> sa cities... nahahatak kasi pababa ng mga
> "ignorant" (again for the lack of term) ang result...
>
> although they say its only in the election that rich and poor
become
> equal... in the case of the philippines i don't buy
> that...  either nabibili boto nila or nalilinlang ng popularity ng
> candidate... so it doesn't really help if they are equal...
>
> oh, and one more thing... why are they looking for a president that
> have the mandate of the majority? pano mangyayari yon eh tuwing
> election 4 or 6 yata ang tumatakbo sa pagkapresidente... votes are
> spreadout... whoever wins will never have mandate of the majority..
> dapat bumalik sa 2 party system...
> or better yet... ipadala na lang lahat ng pulitko ng pilipinas sa
> iraq para matapos na silang lahat... they're all assholes!!
> sorry for the language but i do mean that...!! lol

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links