Why would you want to load record across network

Let’s say I have array with 100 elements.

I query with array get 100 record

do a distinct values get 100 elements voila you are done

do a distinct value and get 99 records OH OH you have as problem

you might also query index not sure of command.

With this few records, to probably doesn’t make any difference time wise but
with larger selections (in  tens of thousands I bet it would)

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com